Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday School



Today, I left Madeline in her Sunday school class, and she did great! I was a little worried. I had left her when we were in San Angelo but there were only two other kids in the class and one was her cousin Jonah. This morning there were about eight other babies. Every spot at the table was filled! She was as happy as could be when I went to get her. This makes me so happy. I hear seperation anxiety could rear it's ugly head any time in the next few months.

Also, today I was able to go out to lunch with a couple of friends while Madeline stayed home with her daddy. I hadn't been away from her for more then 30 minutes since July so I was a little apprehensive about it. I felt strange driving in the car without her, but once I got out and started talking to my friends it was nice...strange but nice. I was away for about three hours. She and her daddy got along swell. They always do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment