Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Half a Year


Our baby girl has been with us for six months today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone or how fast she's growing. Recently, I realized that I need somewhere to put down the memories we're making together before I forget them. I always said I'd never start this but here I go..... Happy six month birthday Madeline! Today we had a great day as a family. After we ate breakfast, we took the baby jogger out for a walk/jog. The rest of the day we just spent hanging out and relaxing. These are the best kind of days!




2 comments:

  1. YAY!! We're very excited to be able to follow Madeline as she grows! Happy Six Months Madeline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!!!!!! Welcome to blogworld! I'm so excited we'll get a peek into Madeline's life. And you guys will love looking back to see how much your little girl has grown. Here's hoping you keep up with it better than me and Laurie do! ;0)

    ReplyDelete