| Pre party time with Uncle Delton and Alyssa |
| Cake time! |
Saturday was Heidi's and Jonah's birthday party. Heidi turned 3 on Saturday, and Jonah turned 1 on Monday. We got to San Angelo on Saturday and came home on Monday. Madeline has become an old pro at attending birthday parties. There has been at least one a month since she was born. She did well through the eating part of the party, but got a little tired watching cousin Heidi open presents and had to go nap. Unfortunately, Heidi got sick after her party so we didn't get to spend much time with her, but Madeline did get to spend time with her cousins Jonah and Alyssa, Mamaw and O'Pa, and her aunts and uncles.
| Kicking practice with Mamaw |
| Story Telling with O'Pa |
| Playtime with cousins |
At the party, it dawned on me that in less than six months it will be Madeline's 1st birthday. I've already started thinking and looking at ideas online. Right now I want to go with a ladybug theme. She loves looking at anything with ladybugs and there are a ton of cute ideas out there. I also started to count how many people could possibly be there. I've always just wanted to have a small family party here at our house. However our families just keep growing and growing. So there is a possibility of 15-20 adults and 5-8 kids. That's quite a crowd for our little house so we'll have to see. I know it will be here before I know it!
| I love this dress! |

No comments:
Post a Comment