Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cloth Diapers....

Check out my new diaper :)

Yesterday we went to pick up her new cloth diapers that we ordered.  I've been thinking about doing cloth diapers since before she born.  The place where we took our child birth classes sells them.  After seeing how many disposable diapers she goes through, how much it was costing us, and talking to a lady at the store who uses them, I decided to go for it.  We can help the environment while saving money ;)

I decided to try one out this afternoon.  I'm not sure I got it put on right.  It's a little bulky in the back.  She looks like she has a huge bottom, but it hasn't bothered her or slowed her down any.  I'll keep you posted on how things go.  I plan to officially start using them on Tuesday after we get back from San Angelo.

As you can tell from the pictures, she seems like she's finally getting back to her smiley self.  Yesterday's beauty rest must of done it's job.  Here one last picture to tied you over until next week!!
It looks like she has some junk in her trunk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment