Snotty again...no interest in napping. So I decided we'd go look around Hobby Lobby. Again she got to sit in the cart like a big girl. I think we went down about every aisle in the store. I was just trying to kill time and make her sleepy. Her favorite aisle was the mirror aisle. It's just so much fun to see her mommy and herself. Big smiles all the way! Another fun moment was on the Halloween clearance aisle. She practically laid down trying to turn her neck so she could see this woman collecting all the halloween yard decor on sale. I figured for how long we were in there we should at least get something. We ended up picking out a small pumpkin frame. I think I'll take a picture of her in her halloween costume and put it in there. It can be our start of fall decorations. Something I'm looking forward to doing with her is decorating the house for each holiday. I think it will be so much fun!
She fell asleep on the way home, and I wanted her to get at least 30 minutes of sleep in so I ended up driving around our housing development looking at all the new houses they're building while she slept. When we got home she was happy but still sleepy. She played in her high chair while I made ice cream. I noticed she was "working on something" while I was busy. I went to pick her up and poop was everywhere..all down her leg. Thankfully, daddy was working from home, and he came to help. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without him. There was sooo much poop in her pants and on her leg. I guess she had been saving up and maybe this discomfort had also contributed to her lack of napping. I don't know.
Finally around 5 we had napping success. She slept until almost 7:30. Her daddy thought we should wake her up so she would sleep that night. After having her first taste of oatmeal (which she loved), she got a good scrub down tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment