
We are both so snotty. Madeline wasn't interested in napping at all today. I think it's because she can't breathe that well. After 30+ minutes of her screaming, playing, screaming some more in her crib, I decided to give up (I was also afraid of the neighbors calling the cops on me...she is so dramatic and loud) and take her to Target. Today, was the first time I put her in the cart like a big girl. I only had my phone to take her picture. She loved being able to look all around. She sat up like such a big girl. She usually fusses while I'm loading the groceries but since she could just turn and look back today she was all smiles. Of course, she fell asleep on the way home and got just enough of a power nap she was ready to play when we got home. I was fearful of church this evening because all she got was maybe 20 minutes of napping. It was 5th Wednesday singing tonight so no Bible class. She did well though. She loves music. The people behind us said they'd like to adopt her as her grandparents. She loves to look back at them and smile and squeal.
No comments:
Post a Comment