| I'm ready for school! |
Today, Madeline woke up with her first snotty nose. I mean her right nostril was completely clogged with yellow snot. However, she was all bouncy and smiley. We sucked the snot right out and she was fine. We had previously planned to go to Florence Elementary and visit my teacher friends. They had been wanting to see her so we went ahead and went. We stayed in the teachers lounge mostly and then walked down with Barb to check out my old room. I have to stay it was very strange and a little sad, but I'm glad we went. It was good to see everyone and show them how wonderful Madeline is. It also made me very glad that I am staying home with her.
On a happier note, I want to write about how much this little girl loves her daddy. She lights up every time he walks in the room. He gets a huge smile and a happy little sound from her. You can tell by the pictures that he is just as smitten with her as she is with him. I love to watch them play together. He is just amazing with her and has been since the day she was born. I'm so blessed to have these two in my life.
Cloth diaper update: wore them all afternoon and no leaks... so far so good!

Scott has always had a soft spot for children. I had no doubt he would be an excellent father!
ReplyDelete