Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Gainesville Visit


Today we headed to Gainesville for a little visit and to get mommy's car checked out.  We had lunch at Granny's along with Uncle Dave, Grandpa, and Grandma.  Miss Madeline did quite a good job of entertaining the crowd by showing off her jumping, rolling, and crawling abilities. However, she will not nap in Gainesville. I've tried numerous times and techniques, but nothing works.  She will not sleep.  She doesn't cry. She just plays in the pack 'n play.  Every time I went to check on her she was looking around, patting or licking the side, or had rolled over into the corner and was stuck.   After a while it was time to go get my car, and I knew some ladies at the dealership wanted to see her so I gave up on the nap.  When we got there, she was a little unsure of her new surroundings, but in no time she was once again loving being the center of attention.  She smiled, she talked, she giggled, she beamed!!  I don't know where she gets this coming from two parents who just prefer to blend into the background, but I absolutely love it about her!  The first picture is of  four generations: me, mom, granny, and Madeline.  The other is just of her being her trying out Granny's new chair.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment