Even though the first official day of fall was Thursday, today was the first day it actually felt like fall. We felt bad when we woke up a little chilly this morning and realized Madeline was sleeping in a onesie with no blanket. She moves around so much I kind of gave up on covering her up a few weeks ago. She woke up crying at around 7 so I fed her and put her back down and covered up her chubby little legs. She is just so cute all cuddled up in a little ball. Tonight we're definitely breaking out the footie pajamas. She hasn't worn those since she was a newborn.
| Yay for footie jams! |
On another note, it hit me AGAIN today that school has started back without me. This has been happening a lot lately. I just get a little sad about not teaching. I always loved this time of year at school. The kids had finally gotten in the routine of things, the weather begins to feel great, and you get to do lots of fun pumpkinny stuff Madeline's not quite big enough to appreciate the weather and do fun pumpkinny stuff with yet. Next year at this time, I'm sure I won't have time to sit and think about the weather or school, I'll be chasing a little girl around the house and doing fun pumpkinny stuff with her :)
Cloth diaper update: Still going great, just wish my wet bag was here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment