Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Walk In the Park


We had the best morning today. We went to Bear Creek Park and took a long walk together as a family. We checked out the local Farmers Market. Didn't buy anything, but it was still pretty cool to look around. It was such a beautiful day. The weather was perfect. I'm so glad I was able to persuade Scott to come with us, and I think he was glad too, even though he had to carry Madeline for a bit.

Madeline and I took a nap, and let her Daddy get some work done. Then we went to Sprout's to get the ingredients for an apple cake I plan to make tomorrow. It's so nice to have a liesurely saturday afternoon with no rushing here and rushing there. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment