Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Piece of Cake

A lovely little lady


First of all, I must say Madeline looked absolutely lovely this morning at church. Nothing too exciting happened today. Madeline was nice enough to nap just long enough for me to make my "Easy Apple Cake", however easy does not mean quick. Yes the steps were easy to do but it took me quite a while to chop up everything. It was worth it though. I got rave reviews from our encouragement team at church tonight. Madeline acted great especially considering our meeting was at her usual nap time. She let so many people hold her tonight and never cried. She's such a funny, clever girl. Whenever unsure of something or someone, she always just stops looks at her mom and/or dad, checks to make sure it's ok with them, and if it is then it's ok with her. We love that about her.

I love this one....
and this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment