Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homecoming at ACU

All dressed in ACU purple!

This weekend we headed to Abilene for ACU's homecoming. Saturday morning Andrea and I woke up too early and went to the GATA breakfast. GATA is the social club that we were both members of while at ACU. I left Madeline sleeping with her Daddy. I could have brought her along but I think she had a much better time with her dad. Andrea and I got back from breakfast just in time to change, feed our babies, and head to the parade. This was Madeline's first parade. We couldn't really tell how much she enjoyed it, but she never cried and there were some pretty loud groups and a marching band that marched right in front of her. Here are some cute pictures of her and her cousins taking it all in.

watching the parade


had to take a quick stroller break

She also had a fun time playing at Mamaw and O'Pa's house all weekend with her cousins. It's fun to see them all together. I think we have a lot of fun years ahead of us. I'll end this post with some pictures of all the fun.


telling Mamaw and O'Pa all about the parade

playing with cousins



No comments:

Post a Comment