| Are these all for me? Thank you so very much! |
I'm sad to say I forgot to get any pictures of her with the Grammies today, but at least you can see what all she got! My mom and granny came to visit this afternoon after a doctor's appointment. We went and ate at the new Olive Garden. She was a little stinker at first. There was something about the table. I'm not quite sure, but she would just look at it and start to fuss. Grandma came to the rescue and held her for a little while. Then I decided we would try the high chair again. I pushed her up as close as I could and overcoming all my germ phobias let her touch the table and even ended up feeding her some puffs off of it. She was happy about that and ate her puffs while we ate our food. Something funny and kind of a strange thing that she has recently started doing is growling while she eats. She's not upset, just growly and gaspy. It used to concern me, but now I just think it's her.
After lunch, we shopped. Miss Madeline didn't last long. I guess she was just growled out. She was asleep by the time we reached the baby department, but still came home with quite a catch.
Days like today make me happy I'm staying home with her. I'm not only getting to spend time with her, but I'm also getting to spend time with my family. Time I never would have had otherwise. I've secretly envied my brother for the past couple of years. He lives closer to our parents so he and his family have gotten to spend way more time with everyone than mine. So getting to go see my family during the week whenever I want is so nice. I need to remember this on days I think I'm missing my job ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment