Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dino and Dada

So happy with her new toy


Yesterday, the Dino stride and ride I ordered for Madeline came in the mail. I hurried to put it together because she just lit up when I took it out of the box. She had the hugest smile on her face and played with the wheels and made it sing while I was putting it together. I was almost done when she spotted the laundry basket, and yes she preferred to ride in the laundry basket than to walk with her new Dino friend. Go figure. Good news though, we she woke up from her nap she loved the Dino and when we returned home from church she showed off her new skills to her Daddy.

Then today we were walking all around the house with Dino. When we started toward the office she starts saying "Dada". (The door is closed so we don't bother Dada too much.) As we walk past the door she keeps up the "Dada, Dada" so Dada says "Hi Madeline" and Madeline say "Hi Dada". We couldn't believe it. So we just had to open the door and let her see her Dada! She is such a clever little lady. Now every time we pass by the door she says Dada or Hi Dada.

Side note: She will not say Mama. I keep trying so hard to get her too, but she refuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment