Well since Tuesday we've been trapped in this house because of the ice, snow, and freezing temperatures. We've been getting a little stir crazy, but happy that daddy was with us all week. The temperature finally got above 30 and the sun was shining so we bundled up the little lady and let her experience the snow. When I say bundled her up I mean, a thin pair of footie jams, some fleece jams over that, socks, snow boots, mitten, hat, and fluffy coat. The girl could barely move. She loved walking in the snow and was actually really good at it. She wasn't too keen on sitting in it though. She did try licking it and seemed to enjoy that. After a few minutes and loosing her boot in the snow, she was ready to get warm again. We all had fun though. I hadn't played in the snow in years, it's nice how experiencing things again through her eyes gets us excited all over again. Here are some pics of day.
 |
| Bundled up and ready to go outside |
 |
so white, so bright
|
 |
| I'm making tracks! |
 |
| I can't move! |
Wait till you get her all bundled up and she looks at you and says, "I need to go pee!"
ReplyDelete