We think we've stopped the growling while eating. Saturday morning during breakfast I just couldn't take it anymore so I started shhhing her each time she started growling. I know I've tried this before but it's been a while and I think before she would stop for a while and then start back up. Anyway, I kept at it. We could tell she was getting frustrated with me but she did stop growling. Scott did it again at lunch and supper. Each time was more successful than the last, and today we barely had to shush her at all. It was so nice to eat supper without all that noise. We could actually talk to each other without having to repeat or raise our voices. Hopefully, this is permanently thing. YaY!
Another YaY moment for us this week. She's started eating off a plate. We found a couple of cute baby plates in the $1 bin at Target so we gave them a try on Wednesday. That night she did try a few times to flip it off her tray, but we would flick her on the hand and say no. She didn't cry but we did notice red marks on her hand and felt terrible. However, it worked because we tried again tonight and she didn't even try to flip it off at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment