Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 Highlights

This little project started out simple, and then I got a little too into it. Then it became way too much and too detailed, but I have to admit I love how it turned out. It's so amazing to watch how our lives have changed in just one year.

January
Started getting nursery ready...yes we're quite the procrastinators
So big, so tired


February
Baby Showers begin
Took childbirth classes
Baby Shower @ Florence
One big Valentine


March
Baby Madeline arrived 2 weeks early. Water broke at school. Mommy did not make it to spring break.
About to POP!
Our precious little one
1st Family Portrait
First glimpses of O'Pa and Mamaw

  

 

Home from hospital
All ready to go home

Met Granny and first Grandpa pic.



First at home bath



Uncle Bob visited

1st picture with Grandma(I don't know what is wrong with me...yes, it took us 10 days before we got a picture of the 2 together.)
Madeline met Aunt Laurie and Alyssa.

April
Uncle Nathan (not pictured..sorry), Aunt Dea, Heidi, and Jonah came to visit.


Easter,1st time at church, and met Uncle Delton


Met Uncle Dave, Aunt Tonnie, Mason, and Zoe.
Also, first road trip to Gainesville.
Our little lady started sleeping in her own room.
Resting peacefully
May
Madeline met Great Grandmother and Aunt Ruth





Alyssa's Birthday Party
1st Mother's Day
I heart my Mommy!
1st overnight trip
Welcome to Abilene!
1st time in Bible class
I think I liked it!
(Slept the entire time.)
Mommy went back to work, but only for 2-3 weeks. Madeline got to spend a lot of time with her Mamaw and O'Pa.
Saying goodbye until the afternoon
June
Mommy's home!!
WooHoo!
Finished decorating Madeline's room
I love it!
1st Father's Day
I hope he likes the card I picked out.
2nd trip to visit Mamaw and O'Pa
July
Independence Day
World Cup time with Daddy
Mommy's birthday
Ready for Mommy's Bday Breakfast
She's looking older to me!
Cereal
The love of ladybugs begins.
6 Year Anniversary
August
Rolled over from tummy to back
Whoa!
Sleeping through night!
This isn't my bed, silly!
Uncle Delton came to visit!
Aunt Laurie and Alyssa came to visit.
1st time swimming!!
Another trip to Abilene
What is going on here?
Learned to Read
Aunt Ruth's 99th Birthday
1st Big Pool Swim
Started sitting at table in Bible class

First real crawl
September
Moved from baby tub to Rubber Ducky Tub
Trip to San Angelo
October
1st hair bow clip
Homecoming Parade
Tried sippy cup
Didn't go over too well.
10/19: The nose scrunch begins.

Halloween Hustle
Little Lady's 1st Halloween
November
Hat and mittens come out.
Started pulling up on everything
Thanksgiving
December
Great Grandmother's 98th Birthday
Christmas
Picture with Santa
Sippy cup success
Christmas Eve
Christmas
New Year's Eve
What a joyous year this little lady has brought us. This has definitely been the most blessed year of our lives. We can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for our little family!

2 comments:

  1. How neat that you did this! Enjoyed looking at your year in review! It's making me wish I had done something like this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally had Brent make sure I saved your blog correctly. Yay! This review brought me up to date. I couldn't help thinking that your little lady always smiles! May her life be full of smiles, her own and those around her.

    ReplyDelete