Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

13 months

I'm 13 months old!

For some reason, I decided to jot all of her 13 month achievements down on a piece of paper while I was feeding her breakfast. I lost the paper for a while, and now it's July and I'm just now typing it up.

Here is a list of words she had said

  • egg
  • mama
  • dada
  • banana
  • dog
  • bug
  • light
  • fan
  • God
  • duck
  • bus
  • hat
  • that
  • hey

Here is a brief list of things she's doing

  • waving
  • growling
  • loves airplanes- points up when she hears them
  • walking- a few steps on own, but mostly holding on
  • mimics any cough she hears
  • points to fan, light, ladybugs when asked
  • puts baby in stroller
  • helps put on her clothes
  • knows motions to "The Wheels on the Bus", "The Wise Man",  and "God Made.."
  • likes to use the phone
  • claps
  • likes to brush her hair
  • likes to help mommy dust
  • can be a picky eater
  • loves to play peek a boo
  • gives hugs and kisses when asked and sometimes all on her own
  • is weaned
  • can stack her stars all by herself
  • visited the library for the 1st time

We listen to the Raffi station on pandora alot. When she hears a song say clap your hands she does. Also I thought it was cute when we heard So Long, Farewell from the Sound of Music she started waving goodbye.

Here are some pictures

Loves her new stroller
a ton!

Thank you for the bear Uncle Bob!

That was a great nap!

Having a sip of tea

Being naughty

Loves her new table and chairs

Giving baby a kiss

Doing some light reading

"The wise man built his house upon the rock!"

Taking baby to..

check some emails

and have some tea.

1st sucker from the ladies at the bank
on an important call

serious about her dusting

Oh no!!

Concentrating

Loves her Papa and his phone ;)

Measuring spoons are so fun

Talking to someone funny on the phone

checking out her library loot



No comments:

Post a Comment