Thursday, November 18, 2010
Our Growly Bear
I think I've written about Madeline's growling while eating puffs. Well it's recently gotten a ton worse, and she's started doing it at times other than just eating. Pretty much anytime she's frustrated or irritated or bored she does it. It seems to have gotten a little more intense as well. We're starting to get concerned she may be damaging/hurting her throat/vocal cords. During supper time is the worst by far, and she's started to do it if I'm not fast enough at getting her food to her. I'm also fearing that it's going to become an issue during church time. We love so many things about this precious girl, but it would be really nice if she would stop. I keep telling her "No one's going to want to be your friend if you don't stop growling."...for some reason it hasn't worked. This is just a warning... expect a loud Thanksgiving dinner everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment