Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Her Rocking Chair

I love the rocking chair I found for her room this summer. It has green, pink, and yellow hearts on it, and it's just her size. We've posed her in it for a lot of photo ops. Anyway, it is also the perfect height for her to pull herself up on and it's cushy enough that it doesn't hurt when she bites the dust trying to pull up. Here are several pictures of her pulling up and making her way over the recliner and swing. It seems as though this is all she wants to do today. So we either listen to music or I read to her while she's working out. Those chubby little legs are finally getting some workout. Here are some cute pics of today!

checking out some of her favorite books


singing "Jesus Loves Me" w/ her lamb


working out w/ the swivel rocker


whoa..I better hold on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment