| What? |
Then I got brave. After 2 days of successfully drinking out of the MAGIC sippy cup, I decided to try the other sippy cups I had purchased on sale when she was 6 months. She drank that juice like a champ, no problem, and she did it again the next day too. Hopefully she will continue this. I think it's much better for her because it definitely makes her drink more slowly. She used to chug that juice so fast from the bottle and then urp up a bunch once she sat up straight and tall. She is drinking much more slowly now. She drinks about half after she eats her lunch and the rest when she wakes up or with her supper.
I know that the next most challenging thing is going to be getting her to drink milk from the cup. Time is just speeding by and my days of nursing my little baby are coming to an end :(
Side Story
She is very into anything paper, and for some reason we keep getting Newsweek magazine. Well an issue was laying on the coffee table and she got to it before I could. She immediately started to crunch pages and then ended up tearing one page out.
| Look very closely at what's on that page |
| An ad for ACU |
I guess she's what they say "Born to be a Wildcat"!

No comments:
Post a Comment