Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Indoor Safari Park

This was our second visit to the Indoor Safari Park.  I think she appreciated all it had to offer a lot more this time than the last.  All I remembered from our visit a year ago, was the little train moving at lightening speed while the lady was giving commentary like we were on a real African safari.  We were really surrounded by tons and tons of stuffed animals.  This resulted in me laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face.  I'm pretty sure I totally embarrassed our friends who had invited us.

Anyway, this time we met my cousin Kendal there with her two boys Brody and baby Cal.  Brody and Madeline are just 6 months apart just like Kendal and me.  Here are pictures from the day.  This time around adults were not allowed on the train because apparently it was too weighed down and came off it tracks at some point.  It was much slower this time around so we weren't too worried, and I didn't embarrass anyone this time either.  So all in all it was a great day!

Loved the ball pit

Hold on tight!

Why yes, that is a robot chicken that waddles and clucks.
She was very sad when her turn was over.

The Jumping Queen

Baby Cal was so happy to watch the Queen of the Trampoline.

Not even 5 minutes down the road

No comments:

Post a Comment